ORGANIZATION AND GOVERNANCE Authorization
Organizational structure of the College
Dean will regularly conduct meeting with Heads of various teaching departments, Assistant Comptroller, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Administrative Officer, Chief Warden, Asst. Engineer, Exam Coordinator to address the issues related to overall administration of the college.
The hostels are managed under the guidance of designated Chief Warden and Assistant Warden. There is a hostel supervisory committee involving the Dean, nominated faculty and student members to look into the issues related to students accommodation in the college campus.
Various activities and functions conducted for the planning process are
- Dean conducts regular meetings of the heads of the department to evaluate and coordinate Teaching, research and extensions activities of the college.
- Regular budget meetings with the heads of the departments are conducted by the Dean for review and allotment of budget for departments, hostels and other activities.
- Heads of the department hold regular meetings, at least once in a month, with their faculty to review the progress of teaching, research and extension.
- Hostel Management Committee of the students headed by the Chief Warden and Hostel Supervisory Committee headed by the Dean conducts regular monthly meetings to discuss hostel problems.
- Sports and Cultural Committee meets once in a semester to plan sports, cultural and co-curricular activities of the College. A College Canteen Committee also meets regularly to review the canteen facilities in both the campuses. A student representative of the college is also one of the members of these committees.
- Dean holds a meeting of all teaching faculty and student community once every semester to discuss student problems.
- Students Career Guidance Cell is established to guide the students for their future career and appointments.
- Head of Division assists the Dean in all aspects of administration and management of the Institution.
- There is an Examination Cell headed by the Co-ordinator of examination and assisted by three Asst. coordinators
- Dean meets the counselors once in a semester to review the student counseling programme.
Model Act and guidelines issued from time to time by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research New Delhi and approved by the University are adopted in the College.